Thank you Decembi for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! I never know there is such a thing but I am really happy and of course I should not let the joy end with me! My nominees would be Melanie and Peanuts, without whom, this blog would not have been possible.
Firstly, my answers to Decembi’s question:
1) What inspired you to start your blog? I hope more people can read about Melanie’s Legendary Book of Sun-Moon Swordplay and encourage her to continue writing. If my evil plot is successful, she can then finish writing her story – and then I get to read the ending!
At the time of creating this blog, Decembi was writing “Little Moon’s Matchmaking Mission”. Taking a leaf from her and Melanie’s book, I hope I can write my own short novel one day and publish it here.
2) Your favourite c-novel? I don’t have a single favourite but I like Tong Hua’s “DMY”, “LYF”, “BBJX”, “Secreets Lost in Time”, “Times We Cannot Turn Back”, Tang 7’s “Hua Xu Yin”, Ming Yue Ting Feng’s “3 Marriages”, Tian Xiao Qi’s “The Empress is Not Virtuous”, etc, etc.
3) If you could lead a completely alternate life, what would it be? I am thankful that I’m at a stage where I am comfortable being with who I am. But if it is only for a short while, I don’t mind living by myself in a mountain . When I miss modern toilets and the niceties of civilisation, I will morph to become Wu Ze Tian, or become a fish demon in the ocean.
Secondly, the questions for Melanie and Peanuts would be:
Q1: What are the languages you can speak and write?
Q2: If you can become one of the characters in a book/drama you have read/watch for 1 month, who will it be?
Q3: Can you describe a the person in Q2?
Lastly, thank you for being who you are and for the joy you brought to me with your blogging.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated
- Notify the bloggers on their blog
- Put the award button on your blog